New web address for this blog!

There are no more updates to this site - please continue to follow us at our new address: http://www.prayct.org




Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Connecticut Church Google Map being built

The busy folks over at the Pray Connecticut website (umm... that would be me) are in the process of constructing a Google map of evangelical, charismatic and what I suppose I would call "orthodox mainline" churches in Connecticut.
Jump over to check it out.

Please do not be offended if you are not on the map yet - I need you to help me build it! Spread the word around and together we can create a wonderful resource for believers and the unchurched in our State.



Each "pin" on the map is clickable and will show the location of the church, contact information, including a link to the church's website if there is one.

Check out this photo for an idea of what it looks like. Shown in this screen are the church I serve, and the pin at the lower right is our good friends at Presbyterian Church of Old Greenwich.

Hope to hear from lots of you on this one!

No comments: