New web address for this blog!

There are no more updates to this site - please continue to follow us at our new address: http://www.prayct.org




Monday, February 06, 2006

First comment spam, and now...

It wasn't that long ago I was apologizing for requiring "word verification" before allowing comments - now I have to moderate comments. I thought about doing away with them altogether, but we do get some lovely ones from time to time and they perk up our day here at the Pray Connecticut country villa. Solution: I will now have to moderate comments before they go up on the site. What's prompting this? Someone making inappropriate remarks about a public official. People can't help themselves, I guess. Keep your comments coming, but don't expect them to appear instantly. Thanks!

No comments: