New web address for this blog!

There are no more updates to this site - please continue to follow us at our new address: http://www.prayct.org




Friday, November 03, 2006

What the Left wrongly assumed about Connecticut (Part 1)

In no way was I trying to give our friends at The Family Institute of Connecticut a friendly nudge when I wrote about their blog recently, but in any event they've revealed their traffic for October 2006, and, as I suspected, it is significant even compared to the well-known left-leaning Connecticut sites: almost 7,000 hits a day.

My point, of course, is that Connecticut isn't a political monolith. Many would consider us among the bluest of the blue states, but the success of the FIC and the sheer frenzy they engender is just one thing among several that tells me that the Left did not realize:

  1. How much people cherish traditional family values: few people are comfortable just chucking 3500 years of morality out the attic window.
  2. That pro-family people were not going to roll over and play dead in the face of continued onslaughts against traditional morality.
Tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,

I just checked again. The final figure for last month is slightly higher than the one I gave: 238,715 hits.

Harvest Time said...

Go get'em, tiger.